Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Going-Away Presents

There are so many people who are going away. With seemingly no thought to how I feel about any of it.  When I think about it I really can't blame them.  Living in the deepest pits of hell (aka Phoenix) really isn't what it's cracked up to be.  

So I will suck it up, be the bigger person and wish them well.  But they're leaving all at the same time pretty much!  Thank goodness Pinterest was here to guide me in getting them a little something to say goodbye.  


I am inexplicably drawn to these type of cups, they just make me happy.  So I got each one of them a cup and am filling it with things that will be nice to have for traveling (drink mixes, hand sanitizer, snacks, and a Starbucks gift card).   My flag making could use a little work, but overall, I like them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment